Jason Best is one of the three people responsible for creating the CrowdFund Investment Framework used by President Barrack Obama in the Jobs Act. These important law reforms are what made crowdfund investing legal in the US. Jason talks about his experience with President Obama signing new legislation, as well as on how international companies like Asian raised funds.
- 02:00 - What's Jason's background and how did he get into crowdfunding?
- 06:50 - Jason talks about his experience at the White House Rose Garden.
- 12:05 - How has the new Jobs Act Obama signed into law affected crowdfunding?
- 14:00 - Raising money for a business is always difficult.
- 18:45 - Jason talks on being a general partner at Crowd Capital Venture Fund.
- 21:20 - How do companies in Asia raise capital?
- 28:20 - You can fund a deal faster by using crowdfunding – saving time for the entrepreneurs.
- 29:10 - New angel investors can make smaller investments through the use of crowdfunding platforms to test the waters and gain experience in the industry.
- 31:55 - Jason recommends How to Be a Power Connector by Judy Robinett.
Crowdfunding is a new way to do a difficult thing.
Crowdfunding now is only at page 60 of a 1000 page novel.
Give a founder an opportunity and they will find a way.
Power of saying yes.
Crowdfund Capital Advisors
Crowdfund Investing for Dummies by Jason Best
How to Be a Power Connector by Judy Robinett
Jason Best Tiwtter
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
Click this link
Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
Click on 'Write a Review'