Mark Asquith is the host of the Excellence Expected podcast. His podcast was ranked the 1# small business podcast in the United Kingdom. Mark spells out how entrepreneurs can manage their time better and get more things done. He also shares a little bit about how to prevent burn out and why CEOs are horrible at Twitter.
- 02:10 - How did Mark get started?
- 05:30 - How did Mark come up with the name for the podcast?
- 07:25 - You can download a free productivity e-book on Mark's website.
- 08:00 - If you don’t schedule it, then it doesn’t get done.
- 09:20 - What's important, interesting, and integral?
- 10:50 - Want to prevent burn out? Be happy.
- 12:20 - How can CEOs really use Twitter?
- 15:45 - Mark talks about being the captain of your own ship.
- 19:50 - You get through the first year just by tackling it day by day.
- 20:50 - How many months will it take to break even? Make profit as quickly as you can.
- 21:45 - Is it possible to get leads from Periscope and Blab?
- 27:10 - Mark recommends the book, The Stranger's Secret by Earl Nightingale.
Use periscope to make your face something people are used to seeing.
Job of founders is to steer the ship.
If it doesn't get scheduled, it doesn't get done.
Is it interesting, important and integral?
The One Thing by Gary W. Keller
Excellence Expected - 5 TWITTER SINS THAT ARE DESTROYING YOUR CREDIBILITY AND HOW TO STOP THEM TODAY
How to Be a Power Connector by Judy Robinett
The Stranger's Secret by Earl Nightingale
Mark Asquith Twitter
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'