Michael Walsh is the co-founder of Cariloop and runs the Health 2.0 Dallas chapter. Cariloop is a program that allows people to help manage their older loved ones' healthcare and needs from start to finish. Michael has raised $500,000 in funding during his first seed round and has some valuable insights to share on what truly makes a successful pitch.
- 01:40 - Who is Michael?
- 04:45 - Why was Cariloop founded?
- 10:15 - How/why did Michael pick his accelerator?
- 12:10 - The knowledge and the contacts Michael made at the accelerator were priceless.
- 16:05 - How can entrepreneurs figure out how much their company is worth?
- 20:25 - How has Michael spent the $500k he's raised?
- 23:10 - How does Michael handle the competitor question with investors?
- 25:45 - Michael believes telling stories is better than pitching.
- 28:00 - Michael recommends the book Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh.
A pitch should be a story that you tell investors.
What are pain points of your customer that you solve?
When you give a customers control during chaos they buy.
Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh
Michael Walsh LinkedIn
Michael Walsh Twitter
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'