Scott McGregor is a consultant for tech startups based in Silicon Valley. Scott shares an amazing story about Rick Giarrusso raising ten billion dollars to build a rocket and how entrepreneurs can mimic his strategy to get the funding they need for their own business. He also talks on being committed to your business 100% and why you shouldn't worry about your idea getting stolen.
- 02:40 - Scott's grandfather told him that he has a duty to make the world better.
- 06:40 - Scott shares an amazing story on how Rick Giarrusso of Rotary Rocket was able to raise ten billion dollars.
- 18:45 - KickStarter is an excellent way where you can reach potential customers.
- 25:30 - Until you make a lot of money, no one is interested in stealing your idea.
- 28:30 - Scott talks about why The Goal is a great book for entrepreneurs.
If you're trying to raise a billion dollars, that's too much for Silicon Valley VCs.
Go to your customers first and you get them to agree to pay you before you build it
You're the value, not the idea.
The Goal by Eliyahu Goldratt and Jeff Cox.
Selling the Wheel by Jeff Cox.
Swift Design Group Point Green
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'