Ben Larson talks on the importance of answering all the questions in your pitch and why the customer should come first before the product
- 01:15 - People buy emotionally and then back it up with logic.
- 03:05 - The founder and CEO of Pandora received 300 "No's" from investors.
- 06:23 - Ben shares his favorite success story.
- 11:30 - Have you ever been pitch assaulted?
- 16:40 - In a pitch, have a question and then follow it up with an answer. Repeat this structure.
- 20:20 - It's about the person, not the idea.
- 25:40 - Don't sell the product, look at how your customer thinks instead.
- 28:15 - At Founder Institute, they focus on building a strong entrepreneur and not a strong idea.
“The confused mind always says no.”
“It's best to assume there are no unique ideas, only unique ways to approach those ideas.”
“Target your assumptions and prove those assumptions wrong or right.”
The Art of the Start 2.0 by Guy Kawasaki [book]
Essentialism by Greg McKeown [book]
Ben on Twitter: @blarson
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'