Jim Beach has successfully pitched the White House and has a radio show that plays on 11 FM stations called School for Startups. He talks to John about his successes, how to pitch the right way, what rock stars in an elevator is about, and much more on today's episode.
- 02:30 - Jim shares a little bit about how he got started.
- 07:35 - Jim and Chris created 14 rock star pitches for their rock stars in an elevator concept.
- 11:10 - Check out Entrepreneur DNA and Bosidna.com to find out what kind of entrepreneur you are.
- 14:45 - Pitching at the White House
- 18:00 - Be very honest with your potential investors. Dump out your dirty laundry first.
- 25:00 - People remember stories, so always tell a story when it comes to promoting your business.
- 27:30 - It's very easy to hack Google Maps and it can hurt small business owners.
The keys to being successful is having an enticing opening to your pitch...
As an entrepreneur, you're going to get a rejection 9 out of 10 times.
It's more important to find someone who has a different entrepreneurial DNA...
Entrepreneurial DNA by Joe Abraham
bosiDNA Exposing Google Maps by Jim Beach
School for Startups Radio
Jim on Twitter: @EntrepreneurJim
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'