John Livesay invites Charlene Miller to the Successful Pitch today to talk about some of the key things investors look for in a company. Charlene has an impressive track record and is famously known for raising a million dollars in 90 days. In fact, she can raise a million a lot faster these days as she's gotten better and more efficient at her job. On today's show, Charlene talks about the importance of connections, the people behind the team, and the concept of good and bad money.
- 06:22 – Charlene talks about the company she raised a million dollars for in 90 days.
- 11:45 – Forget about the idea, focus on being committed to your business first.
- 19:30 – Don't do a pitch without talking to Charlene.
- 26:00 – In life you have to have a sense of humor. If you don't, then check out early!
- 30:00 – The MamaBear company already came with a full team and Charlene was easily able to raise $2 million in funds for the company.
They're selling you as much as you're selling yourself. It's not a 1-way street.
If you don't have a commitment to your business & take no risk, you shouldn't even try to be in business.
People invest in people, they don't invest in ideas.
Charlene on LinkedIn
Share The Love
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'