Eitan Chitayat is a creative director, copywriter, brand-builder, and founder of Natie. Eitan has overseen and played a part in award-winning work on integrated campaigns across all mediums, most notably for Google, Apple, Facebook, YouTube, and more. Eitan discusses the power of storytelling and how to hone in on these skills by finding who you are and what your brand represents.
What Was Covered
- 03:50 - Who is Eitan?
- 05:25 - What did Eitan learn when he was working with Google as a freelancer?
- 07:25 - Why did Eitan decide to start his own company?
- 10:00 - How can you find the right people/team?
- 12:30 - What was it like working with Facebook?
- 14:00 - Your strategy is only as good as your first step.
- 14:35 - Eitan talks about the marketing his team did for Valtech, which sold for $900 million.
- 21:40 - Being an entrepreneur is the loneliest job on the planet.
- 24:20 - One of the most important things as an entrepreneur is to get your startup story right.
- 25:30 - Eitan talks about the viral video he created, 'I'm That Jew'.
- 28:50 - You have to be who you are and you can't be afraid of that.
- 30:00 - What is The 5 Percent Club?
Stay in touch for potential magic.
Being a startup is the loneliest job on the planet.
Tell the truth of who you are.
Be authentic and relevant.
J Robinett Enterprises
John Livesay Funding Strategist
Eitan Chitayat Website
I'm That Jew on YouTube
Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Crack The Funding Code!
Register now for the free webinar
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'