Laura Rittenhouse is a trust and valuation expert, as well as a financial strategist and innovation coach to fortune 500 and small cap companies. She is also the founder of Rittenhouse Rankings, Inc. and the author of Investing Between the Lines. On this episode, Laura explains the importance of candor within an organization. She believes candor is what makes a company and its team succeed against the toughest of odds.
What Was Covered
- 04:30 - How did Laura get started?
- 06:00 - Laura talks about Clowns Without Borders.
- 10:00 - What does Laura currently do?
- 12:00 - What makes people trustworthy?
- 13:00 - In order to be effective leaders, you need a compelling story.
- 13:35 - Person-to-person conversations are much more powerful than digital conversations.
- 17:10 - What does Laura look for when she reads the shareholder letters?
- 20:05 - How important is the connection between candor and vision?
- 24:10 - If you lie to other people, you'll eventually begin to lie to yourself.
- 27:40 - How do you create a 'candor enterprise'?
- 31:25 - How can we contribute to a bigger purpose?
Without candor, there is no trust.
What is your purpose?
Humility leads to innovation.
Words are the clothes for our souls.
J Robinett Enterprises
John Livesay Funding Strategist
Rittenhouse Rankings Website
Investing Between the Lines by Laura Rittenhouse
Clowns Without Borders Website
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Crack The Funding Code!
Register now for the free webinar
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'