Matthew Pollard has five multi-million-dollar business success stories under his name and is the founder of the Rapid Growth Coach. Matthew grew up with a disability and felt like he would never, ever fit in. Despite being extremely introverted at the time, he took a door-to-door sales opportunity and excelled in it by teaching himself the ropes through YouTube videos. Matthew's story is nothing short of amazing and this is definitely an episode you won't want to miss.
What Was Covered
- 05:35 - How did Matthew get started?
- 06:25 - Matthew really struggled in school when he was growing up.
- 08:25 - Getting a job before Christmas in Australia is virtually impossible to do.
- 09:05 - The only job that was available to Matthew during that time of year was door-to-door sales.
- 10:05 - Matthew trained himself how to sell using YouTube videos.
- 12:05 - Because Matthew had to work harder than anybody else, he was able to develop grit and determination.
- 12:30 - Everybody tells stories and stories are everywhere.
- 12:55 - Natural salesmen rely on their personality, not so much on their skills.
- 17:50 - Once you have a clear message of what your business is, then you can build stories around it.
- 18:05 - If you start from a sales perspective, you've already lost.
- 18:40 - A couple of years ago, Matthew was doing his business all wrong. He explains further.
- 20:50 - Matthew goes through the five steps you need to create a unified message.
- 21:45 - You need to wear more than one hat as an entrepreneur.
- 30:00 - Matthew helps people attain rapid growth. His message is simple and easy to understand.
- 32:05 - John does a recap of the five steps to creating a unified message.
- 38:05 - People are able to understand the severity of the problem through the art of storytelling.
- 43:45 - Engage your investors emotionally and then back the idea up with logic.
Craft a message that is authentic to who you are.
If you start with sales you've already lost.
Don't hide behind your functional skills.
Where there is one ideal customer, there will be many more.
J Robinett Enterprises
John Livesay Funding Strategist
Matthew Pollard Website
Matthew on LinkedIn
Matthew on Twitter
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Crack The Funding Code!
Register now for the free webinar
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'