Lee Caraher is a CEO and an acclaimed communications strategist, known for her practical solutions to big problems. She started Double Forte as a new kind of communications firm, designed to work with good people and tell their stories. She is the author of Millennials & Management and discusses on today's show how the older generation can connect with a millennial team member or investor.
What Was Covered
- 04:40 - How did Lee start her career?
- 07:00 - Lee has always been intrapreneurial, not entrepreneurial.
- 07:55 - Lee created her company out of necessity.
- 08:50 - Since the start of Lee's company in 2002, she and her team have reinvented themselves four times.
- 09:45 - How do you craft a masterful story?
- 11:45 - Lee has never seen a plan executed 100%. You just can't control everything.
- 13:10 - What are the age ranges of millennials? Lee breaks it down into three categories.
- 16:10 - Lee spoke at the White House about this subject.
- 18:50 - How did Lee get the title of 'Millennial Whisperer'?
- 19:20 - Lee wrote her book because she failed miserably at keeping her millennial team.
- 20:40 - How can entrepreneurs hire millennials and prevent high-turn over?
- 21:50 - What is the culture of your company? What do you expect from your team?
- 23:10 - Give a lot of feedback!
- 24:00 - How do you pitch to millennials?
- 25:40 - You have to stay relevant to the younger generation.
- 29:00 - It boils down to three simple concepts. What are you doing, who are you doing it for, and what difference are you going to make?
A plan is in sand and goals should be in concrete.
Scale comes from innovation, not efficiency.
Communication is currency.
Good money supports the passion of the founder.
J Robinett Enterprises
John Livesay Funding Strategist
Lee Caraher Website
Millennials & Management by Lee Caraher
Double Forte Website
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Crack The Funding Code!
Register now for the free webinar
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'