Dan Weinfurter is a serial entrepreneur and the author of Second Stage Entrepreneurship. He is the founder of GrowthPlay, a company that helps drive profitable revenue growth by improving overall sales effectiveness. Dan dives into the hiring process and believes it's better to hire no one than hire the wrong one. After all, hiring the right person is often a multi-million dollar decision. So, how can an entrepreneur hire the right person? Listen in to today's interview for more information.
What Was Covered
- 04:15 - How did Dan get started?
- 06:55 - How did Dan come up with the title for his book, Second Stage Entrepreneurship?
- 08:20 - How can an entrepreneur navigate through the hiring process?
- 08:45 - A sales person is a million dollar decision. A manager is at least a 15 million dollar decision.
- 10:25 - Ask your interviewee, 'What are you reading today?'
- 11:30 - It's better to have no one in the position than to have the wrong person.
- 16:10 - What makes an effective sales person?
- 20:45 - You should live your life everyday like you're building your personal brand. People watch what you do.
- 24:45 - How do you keep great talent?
- 26:05 - Good sales people are often times not good sales leaders.
- 29:00 - It pays to be good at sales.
Cost of hiring the wrong person is higher than not hiring a person.
How are you different and better?
Build credibility and trust through storytelling.
Brand is what your customers say about you.
J Robinett Enterprises
John Livesay Funding Strategist
Dan Weinfurter Website
Growth Play Website
Dan on Twitter
Dan on LinkedIn
Second Stage Entrepreneurship by Daniel J. Weinfurter
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Crack The Funding Code!
Register now for the free webinar
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'