Robert Friedman is the Owner of Fearless Branding, and has five core questions that help narrow down your focus and get more specific with your brand. When you close many doors, you can keep the right doors open! Find out what his five core questions are on this week's episode and get started developing the right brand image for your company today!
What Was Covered
- 03:50 - Branding is everything!
- 04:00 - Why did Robert start his company, Fearless Branding?
- 06:15 - Fearless brands try not to be all things to all people.
- 07:00 - At first, Fearless Branding was just a name, but now its meaning is fully integrated into the company.
- 07:15 - So, what does it mean to be fearless when you're building a brand?
- 08:40 - When you're willing to close doors, you will get more opportunities and be able to stand out in your market.
- 09:00 - Who you say no to is just as an important as who you say yes to.
- 11:15 - We have to make a decision on where we draw the line.
- 11:55 - Keep in mind that branding is a tool that supports your business objectives.
- 13:45 - How does Robert help entrepreneurs position themselves effectively in front of an investor or customer?
- 16:40 - As a mental test to see whether your company is unique, put your competitor's name into your pitch. If the pitch is still true, it's a bad sign!
- 21:00 - Who do you help?
- 27:50 - Robert talks about Apple's branding.
- 32:35 - Robert recommends The Hero and the Outlaw, by Carol Pearson and Margaret Mark.
- 34:25 - Don't forget to download the fearless manifesto.
Be more precise to differentiate yourself
Close many doors so you can keep right doors open
Consumers love brands that fearlessly express their unique essence
Deep resonance requires fearlessness
J Robinett Enterprises
John Livesay Funding Strategist
Fearless Branding Website
The Hero and the Outlaw. by Carol Pearson and Margaret Mark
Let's Get Real Or Let's Not Play, by Mahan Khalsa
Want the Transcription?
Click Here to Download
Crack The Funding Code!
Register now for the free webinar
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'