Alexa Fischer was laying down, pretending to be dead, on the set of Bones, when she had an awakening. She loves acting, but she thought, “What am I doing with my life?” Call it luck, call it a sign, but less than a week later, Alexa got a call, out of the blue, to become a media trainer, and this is how she made the shift out of acting and into coaching. Today, she teaches her high-profile clients how to speak with confidence -- not with arrogance -- and how they can cultivate engaging conversations with the people they serve.
What Was Covered
- 04:10 - How did Alexa get into Yale?
- 05:35 - Why did Alexa decide to become an entrepreneur?
- 09:10 - Curiosity and tenacity are a powerful combination. You need to have both!
- 09:55 - What’s the difference between confidence and arrogance?
- 13:50 - Alexa discusses the time she met Simon Sinek.
- 19:30 - Somebody who is humble takes the time to listen to others.
- 20:55 - What’s Alexa’s why?
- 24:25 - Life is tricky. We didn’t come here for an easy ride -- we have to earn our mark.
- 25:50 - Alexa recommends, The First Key: How to Remove Subconscious Sabotage, by Daphna Slonim
J Robinett Enterprises
John Livesay Funding Strategist
Crack The Funding Code!
Register now for the free webinar
Share The Show
Did you enjoy the show? I'd love it if you subscribed today and left us a 5-star review!
- Click this link
- Click on the 'Subscribe' button below the artwork
- Go to the 'Ratings and Reviews' section
- Click on 'Write a Review'